Chevron (Thailand) Limited
Chevron (Thailand) Ltd. is a subsidiary wholly owned of Chevron Corporation, one of the world's leading integrated energy companies. Through its subsidiaries that conduct business worldwide, the company is involved in virtually every facet of the energy industry.
Established in 1948, Chevron (Thailand) Ltd. has been serving retail and commercial customers in Thailand for more than 71 years under the Caltex brand. The company has a nationwide network of approximately 360 retail outlets. It distributes a wide range of fuels, including premium and regular gasohol, unleaded gasoline, diesel, commercial and industrial fuels and aviation fuel. Additionally, the company markets and distributes an extensive range of quality lubricants, including automotive engine oil and industrial lubricants.
Whom to Contact
- Kanyapirom ChartpolrakTeam Lead, Human Resources
- Sompratana ChermsirivatanaValue Chain Optimization Manager, Thailand/Cambodia
- Prudtipong ChoetkiettikulSupply Chain Manager - Thailand/Philippines/Pakist
- Chutintorn PugkhemDeputy General Manager - Products Thailand
- Salman SaadatCountry Chairman & General Manager-Products
- Santisak ThaipatAP Business Development Manager, Lubricants
- Puntip VaivatanaGeneral Manager, Finance
- Sarut WittayarungruangsriManager, Corporate Affairs