APICO LLC was incorporated in the USA in 2002 and is privately owned. APICO's mission is to build a portfolio of high quality gas producing & prospective assets in the Kingdom of Thailand through new concession applications, acquisitions and farm-in. The company's goals are:
- To build the value of the company through successful exploration & development in Northeast Thailand
- To provide much needed clean fuel to the region
- To manage our activities as an efficient low-cost operator
- To carry out our activities in an environmentally and socially responsible manner
- To become a significant and respected gas producer
APICO has a 35% interest in the Sinphuhorm field delivering over 100 million cubic feet of gas per day to the 710 Megawatt Nam Phong Power Plant in Khon Kaen Province.
In 2012 APICO made only the third discovery in NE Thailand, the Dong Mun Gas Field in Kalasin Province. In additional, In 2014 APICO made a commercial discovery SinphuhormEast expanding the Sinphuhorm field in to its L15/43 Block. APICO continues to explore on 2 concession blocks in the immediate area.