Partner Event: WHA: 2019 Workshop & B2B on Thailand: Path to Aerospace
AMCHAM Thailand and WHA Group are pleased to invite you to join 2019 Workshop & B2B on Thailand: Path to Aerospace.
Following the success achieved by the 2018 Workshop, "Thailand: Path to Aerospace" makes its return with an enriched program to give its participants an even more comprehensive understanding on how to become a qualified aerospace supplier.
The 2019 Workshop & B2B edition is co-organized by WHA Group and Italian Aerospace Network (IAN), co-promoted by AMCHAM Thailand, Thai-European Business Association (TEBA) and Thai-Italian Chamber of Commerce (TICC) and supported by the Eastern Economic Corridor office of Thailand (EEC) and the Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand (CAAT).
The workshop program (conducted in Thai) brings international experts to Thailand to speak on all of the topics a company should consider when entering the aerospace industry:
- Trends in the aviation and aerospace industry;
- Opportunities for companies in international markets (and how to grab them);
- Analysis of areospace industry management systems that can help companies succeed in becoming a strategic supplier;
- How to recruit experienced aerospace executives and partnerships across the globe to make a company a more experienced aerospace player;
- How to align your company to the EASA approach in the quality and compliance monitoring system, initial airworthiness, continuing airworthiness, air operation, training, safety management system, avionic integrated system, maintenance, maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO);
- Engage the global forefront of technology with high-reliability solutions for safety critical applications, the emerging field of Internet of Things and the world of instrumentation for space and scientific applications.
The workshop is followed by a networking lunch and B2B meetings (20 minutes for each session) between pre-registered Thai delegates and speakers to create an initial point of contact and establish direct communication channels between key stakeholders.
Download: Full Agenda & Registration Form
8.00 am Registration
8.30 am Welcome Remarks
Ms. Siyaphas Chantachairoj, Director - Corporate Marketing, WHA Group
8.40 am EEC's Outlook for 2019 Thai Aerospace Market
Supanit Chantarasiri, Executive Director, Infrastructure Management Group, Eastern
9.10 am Opportunities and Growth of Aerospace Industry in Thailand
Warayu Pradipasen, Manager of Aviation Industry Promotion Department, The Civil Aviation
Authority of Thailand
9.50 am Aviation & Aerospace Industry Opportunities
Andrea Spiriti, President, Italian Aerospace Network (IAN)
10.15 am Quality System for Aerospace Players
Luigi Fiato, Director of Certification Asia Region, RINA
10.40 am Coffee Break
10.55 am EASA Training, Quality and Compliance Monitoring System
Enrico Foresto, CEO, Oxygen Labs
11.20 am EASA Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul
Vincenzo Morelli, CEO, Airplane Technics
11.45 am Space, Science, Industrial & IoT Solutions
Andrea Cafagna, Business Development Manager, SITAEL
12.10 pm Recruit & Attract Aerospace Talents
Jacob Hoekstra, Global CEO, Kilpatrick Group S.A.
12.15 pm Networking Lunch
2-5 pm B2B Meetings between Companies and Speakers
Please pre-register a 20-minute B2B meeting. The meeting schedule will be arranged on first come first served basis.
Booking Deadline is Friday, March 8, 2019
This event is held in partnership with WHA Group.