Partner Event: Vriens & Partners Regional Update: Vietnam, Myanmar & Malaysia
- Moderator: Hans Vriens, Managing Partner
- Vo Lan Phuong, Managing Director, Vietnam
- Samuel Pursch, Associate Director, Vietnam
- Jeremy Mullins, Incoming Country Director, Myanmar
- Greg Arnold, Associate, Myanmar
- Nazhif Yusoff, Senior Associate, Malaysia
About Vriens & Partners
Vriens & Partners is one of Southeast Asia’s leading government affairs consultancies, with 70 consultants and 30 senior counsellors across 8 offices in capitals around the region. They deliver nuanced and effective government affairs strategies built on trusted relationships with the highest levels of government, and with stakeholders along the entire policymaking chain.
The firm provides independent appraisals of the political risk associated with existing and potential investments, expert analysis of public policy issues and strategies for engaging local stakeholders. The team is composed of Asia experts with extensive experience providing counsel to companies and organizations. Beyond Singapore, they have offices in Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Hanoi, Manila, Yangon and Phnom Penh.