Food & Agri-Business Committee: International Trends in Food Marketing: How are Food Laws keeping up around the world?
- The use of different food technologies to increase and improve ‘’Fresh’’, ‘’Natural’’ and ‘’Raw” food claims
- The growth of “online’’ food sales and parallel imports
- New food safety and bio-security barriers to imports and exports
- Government interventions in dietary health and obesogenic environments
- Developing opportunities in bi-product food waste, dietary supplements, aged care sector foodservice and other specific groups – value adding
- New food ingredients and old learnings - fermentation, new discoveries in fiber research; looking to new technologies while finding balance in traditional diets
- The nano-tech revolution - are food safety laws keeping up?
- Sustainability claims; strategies, frameworks and global players
- How governments and science are value adding
- Vegetarian and vegan versus animal derived protein foods
- Organic foods, past, present, and future
- Food fraud and food substitution. How can we monitor the quality of ingredients?
- Traceability, provenance laws, and country of origin labelling. Opportunities and barriers to trade
- Exploring tech savvy developments in database controls, labelling, block-chain data and traceability. Who are the drivers of change and why?