Customs & Excise Council: March 2019 Meeting
The Customs & Excise Council will convene to discuss the following topics:
PART I (9 - 10 am)
Learning: Quarterly Briefing by Customs Industry Experts
- Meeting Opening / Introduction of the Speaker (5 mins)
- Briefing by FedEx on the Courier Industry (40 mins)
- A brief intro/ overview of FedEx and TNT services and how to support SMEs.
- Key challenges faced by Thai customers on Customs regulations and how the courier industry can assist.
- Other courier industry insights of Customs processes and regulations including advocacy recommendations that AMCHAM could consider.
- Q&A (15 mins)
- Meeting requests with DGs: Status
- Broader membership info sharing: Review of Draft Membership Survey.
- Information/data collection survey on the ASEAN Single Window in Southeast Asia.
- Next meeting date and agenda.
Register for this meeting to discuss these issues which affect many AMCHAM companies and help us to determine workable solutions.