Arbitration – Lessons to be Learned from the Singapore Experience
AMCHAM Thailand and DFDL Thailand are pleased to invite you to join their session on Arbitration in Thailand and beyond.
The session will begin with a presentation on "Arbitration - Lessons to be Learned from the Singapore Experience", followed by a panel discussion focusing on "Thailand Comparison ? What should Thailand Consider to Improve its Arbitration Environment?"
The popularity of Singapore both as a seat of arbitration and a venue for proceedings has grown at an amazing rate over the past decade; why is this? What should Thailand do if it wishes to have the same popularity as Singapore for arbitration?
DFDL in collaboration with SIAC and CMS invites you to join this insightful session where you will gain insights on arbitration trends and strategies for practicing arbitration in Thailand and Singapore. Places are limited, so please be sure to register at your earliest opportunity for this session.
Speakers and Moderator:
- Steven Lim: Speaker and panelist from CMS
- Hazel Tang: Panelist from International Chamber of Commerce, Singapore
- Victor Smith: Panelist from Charndell
- Nicky Balani: Panelist from Siam City Law
- Audray Souche: Moderator from DFDL
- 8.30 - 9.00 am: Registration
- 9.00 - 10.30 am: Presentation by SIAC and CMS
- 10.30 - 10.45 am: Coffee break
- 10.45 - 11.30 am: Panel discussion
- 11.30 ? 11.50 am: Q & A
- 12pm: Closing by AMCHAM
This event is held in partnership with DFDL Thailand and open to all AMCHAM members.