Enjoy Exclusive Rate Up to 25 %
Enjoy exclusive rate, 25 % F&B discount, free cocktails, room upgrade, and more!
Stay at SAii Laguna Phuket and enjoy tons of benefits with rates starting at THB 1,800 only:
- Daily Breakfast for 2 persons
- Upgrade to next category (subject to availability and up to Ocean Front Terrace)
- One time sunset cocktail for 2 persons for a minimum of 2 nights’ stay
- 25% discount on F&B (excluding special events like BBQ nights, NYE Gala, etc.)
- Early check in from 10AM and late check out until 4PM (subject to availability)
- Complimentary use of Kids club, fitness, tennis, squash, table tennis, non-motorized watersports (stand-up paddle board, kayak) & archery (subject to prior reservation and weather conditions)
- Please use promo code “SURF” in order to avail of AMCHAM privileges
- Bookings through www.saiiresorts.com/phuket/laguna/, or e-mail to email@example.com
- Documents to be shown upon check-in: Business card or Company ID card
- A proof of Thai residency (Thai National ID, VISA, or work permit) is required upon check-in, otherwise Flexible Rate will be applied.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions.
- The Hotel reserves the right to change the policies without prior notice
Validation period detail
- Book and stay now until September 30, 2022.
Please click here for more information
About S Hotels
S Hotels & Resorts is a fast-growing holding company that engages in the management of hotels and resorts and investments in international locations. We have a unique portfolio of properties in desirable global tourism destinations. In 2019, S Hotels & Resorts owns a total of 39 hotels with a total of 4,647 keys in top destinations such as The Republic of Maldives, The Republic of Fiji, The Republic of Mauritius, The United Kingdom, and Thailand, all of which are attracting diverse numbers of tourists worldwide.
Our vision is to be a premier international hospitality management and hotel investment company that sets new standards for the quality of leisure and lifestyle, based upon a philosophy of sustainable development and benefits for the local community. To that end, we aim to provide accessible and affordable luxury, hotel experiences, promote collaborative partnerships and improve our corporate governance. This vision is supported by our strong service culture through a highly engaging employee value proposition focusing on employee engagement, employee satisfaction and development of local talent.
This Affinity Program is promoted by The American Chamber of Commerce in Thailand.