Social Networking @ Conrad Bangkok
ONLINE BOOKINGS ARE CLOSED. WALK-IN WELCOME.
This month we revisit one of our favorite venues, the Conrad Bangkok, a hotel that fuses luxury and technology, artistry and expertise and provides guests with the cutting edge in design, cuisine and service.
The Chamber leadership, including many members of the Board of Governors and Committee leaders, will be on hand to welcome members.
Entrance fee includes finger foods and free-flow wine and beer.
Proceeds from our networking events go to support the American Chamber of Commerce in Thailand Foundation Scholarship Program.
Don't miss our first Women on Board discussion event preceding the social networking (separate registration required).
You will not want to miss the great menu that the Conrad Bangkok is supporting:
- Dusted goat’s cheese & pistachio stuffed dates
- Tuna poke, soy, ginger, chives on mini corn tacos
- “SomTam” green papaya salad with prawns in a rice sheet
- Chilled melon skewers shavings of Ibericoand fig Jam
- Sugar seared salmon cauliflower cream, seaweed salad
- Light seared tuna tatakiwith sesame coriander paste
- Fried “tiger” mussels with garlic mayo
- Greek style spinach and cheese pie
- Spicy Thai Chicken Wings, fried garlic and coriander
- Boneless pork ribs in a JD barbecue sauce
- Beef dumplings with coriander, chilliand roasted rice
- New York Crab Cakes with apple truffle salad
- Shrimp fried with seaweed powder, wasabi aioli
- PhadThai Goong egg rolls
- Fried noodles, fresh seasonal vegetables, greens and sprouts, chicken
- Seafood fajitas - Spiced avocado, jack cheese, tomatoes, iceberg, jalapenos wrapped in flour tortillas
- Mini wagyu sliders, onion confit, cheddar, Chilli ketchup, barbecue Sauce
...... Hey! What about desserts? Don't worry but they will not fit on this page!