Multi-Chambers Tourism Dinner: Leveraging New and Emerging Payment Methods in your Business
The world of payments is evolving rapidly. How can you make sense of it, and more importantly implement it into your business to start taking advantages of the benefits and reach of emerging payment methods?
AMCHAM, in collaboration with the Australian-Thai Chamber of Commerce (AustCham), British Chamber of Commerce Thailand (BCCT), The Hellenic-Thai Chamber of Commerce (HTCC), Netherlands-Thai Chamber of Commerce (NTCC) and The South African - Thai Chamber of Commerce (SATCC), would like to invite members and guests to attend a Multi-Chamber Hospitality & Tourism Dinner on Leveraging New and Emerging Payment Methods in Your Business.
Hear from our panel of experts who will bring clarity and introduce revenue opportunities as well as transactional cost savings to improve your profit, to small and large hotel operators alike.
- Panupong Tejapaibul; CEO at TicketMelon
- Korakot Kanchanapairoj; Travel Enterprise Business Development at PayPal
- Sirirat Thiengtham; Head of Merchant Sales & Acquiring Business at Visa Thailand
- Mayur Kamat; Vice President of Product at Agoda
- Moderator: Dwight Willis; CEO at Dollarsmart Global