Multi-Chambers Chiang Mai Connect by NTCC x Regus: ‘Diversity in the Workplace’ – Community Talk & Networking
Name: Multi-Chambers Chiang Mai Connect by NTCC x Regus: ‘Diversity in the Workplace’ – Community Talk & Networking
Date: February 22, 2019
Time: 5:00 PM - 9:30 PM ICT
What vital elements in a company's culture will foster openness, leading to innovation? Research has shown that, universally, organizations who embrace diversity are more creative/innovative, perform better, and are more adaptive to change. With Chiang Mai's emerging multicultural business landscape, it is important for startups, SMEs, corporates, all business alike to leverage these competencies.
In light of the Chiang Mai Pride parade on the same week, Chiang Mai Connect would like to highlight the theme of Diversity in the Workplace. Join us for this special edition hosted at the newly launched location of Regus at Chiang Mai Icon Park!
- Learn about the new civil partnership law (recently passed through the government's cabinet) and how it will affect your businesses from inclusiveness experts
- Unlock opportunities fostering a creative / innovative environment for you and your team through 'Diversity in the Workplace'.
- Connect with entrepreneurs & professionals from wide-ranging industries in the North - linking business groups from the international and local chambers of commerce, to the Federation of Thai Industries
- Only 45 seats available for this special edition!
Chiang Mai Connect speakers:
- Paul Overdijk, Co-chair Advisory Board, Workplace Pride
- Hans van den Born, Executive Director, NTCC - Netherlands Thailand Chamber of Commerce
- Chitsanupong (Best) Nithiwana, Lead Organizer, Chiang Mai Pride 2019
5.00 pm - Registration
5.30 pm - 'Diversity in the Workplace' talk & discussion
7.00 pm - Opening by hosts
7.15 pm - Business connecting games
7.45 pm - Networking
9.30 pm - Event ends