Multi-Chamber ASEAN Dinner
The American Chamber of Commerce Thailand, in partnership with the British Chamber of Commerce Thailand (BCCT), AustCham, CanCham, EABC, FTCC, NTCC and STCC, and sponsored by Tilleke & Gibbins is hosting the BCCT Multi-Chamber Dinner on "ASEAN, the new growth frontier - centre of demand" on Thursday 25th July 2019 at Anantara Siam Hotel Bangkok.
Following the establishment of the ASEAN Economic Community in 2015, Southeast Asia remains poised to become the world’s third-largest free-trade bloc, ushering in a host of new economic opportunities for companies with a presence on the ground.
Accordingly, many leading companies from all over the world are looking to grow their presence in Southeast Asia, eager to take advantage of business opportunities as the region continues to gain economic strength.
Our honorable guest speakers will share their insight on ASEAN business outlook, why ASEAN?, investment opportunities as well as merits and challenges in each ASEAN member country to help you perceive the investment insight information and real-time market information from both government sectors and private sectors to connect your investment with global opportunities.
6.30 pm Registration and networking
7.00 pm Dinner
7.30 pm Talk begins
8.45 pm Q&A
9.00 pm Vote of thanks and close
1. Presentation on "ASEAN, the new growth frontier - centre of demand" by Piyapak Sricharoen, Deputy Director-General, Department of International Economic Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
2. Presentation on "Investment opportunities in ASEAN" by Joseph Incalcaterra , Chief Economist for ASEAN, The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC)
1. Lingga Setiawan, Minister Counselor Economic, Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia
2. Rakesh Singh, Secretary General, Thai-Vietnam Business Council
3. Marciano Birjmohun, Director, Singapore-Thai Chamber of Commerce
4. Marlar Myo Nyunt, Deputy Director General of the Directorate of Investment and Company Administration under the Ministry of Planning and Finance.
Moderator: Jantra Siriuthaikorn, Executive Director, Bureau of Trade in Services and Investment, Department of Trade Negotiations, Ministry of Commerce