AMCHAM Myanmar's Freedom Feast at the Smokin' Pug
Please note that this event is hosted by AMCHAM Myanmar and event requirements may differ from AMCHAM. Clicking the link will bring you to their registration page and away from the AMCHAM website.
Kick off the American Independence holiday with an AMCHAM Myanmar dinner at the legendary Smokin' Pug BBQ!
All AMCHAM Myanmar members physically in Bangkok are welcome to join this laid-back gathering to share updates, network, and talk all things Myanmar. Share drinks and food with old friends and new.
The Smokin' Pug will put on their very best for us with an all-you-can-eat-and-drink family-style casual dinner with American favorites including ribs, brisket, wings, sliders, sausages, coleslaw, cornbread and all the yummy fixins. Vegetarian options available - just let us know. Wine, beer, and non-alcoholic options are all available.
We are delighted cooperate with our friends at AMCHAM Thailand to offer a select number of seats for purchase by AMCHAM Thailand members.
Make sure to come hungry to this event and book your seat early. In-person events will be on a brief hiatus as the summer and school breaks are upon us. So please mark your diaries and get ready for a fun evening ahead!
- Booking deadline: Friday, June 24, 12 pm
- Capacity is limited and tickets are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Prior booking is required and no walk-ins accepted
- Prepayment via credit card (USD) is required for ticket confirmation.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. *This is a cashless event - tickets only available by USD credit card
- Any cancellations must be made at least 3 working days in advance.