Aerospace Council: July 2020 Video Conference
The Aerospace Council will convene on July 30 with the following agenda:
- Restart the Aerospace Council for year 2020
- Discussion of present events, leadership and direction of the Aerospace Council.
- Discussion of information sharing related to our industry – especially on Covid-19 issues/problems with local airlines Thai Airways and NokScoot.
- Update on pending issues – status of the Thailand Aviation Society, Aviation Round Table and the new Thai Aerospace Manufacturing Industries Association (TAMIA) starting up. Look at other regional associations like Singapore (Association of Aerospace Industries) and Philippines (Aerospace Industries Association of the Philippines Inc.) – how to get Thailand something like this.
- Information sharing among members (Supply Chain, Logistics, Chemical Management, Training, Safety, EH&S/Safety)
- Other matters
To continue to receive updates on our meetings and activities, or to request to join the Council, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.