2019 Independence Day Picnic at Bangkok Patana School
We have partnered with Ticketmelon for this event, you can still REGISTER NOW!
Check out updates for the event on our I-Day page.
The American community of Bangkok is preparing once again to celebrate Independence Day with a traditional community picnic event hosted by AMCHAM at Bangkok Patana School on Saturday, July 6.
Our annual celebration features a full American BBQ with traditional burgers, hot dogs, ribs, chicken wings, and pie dished out by Conrad Bangkok, Sunrise Tacos, Roadhouse BBQ, Olive, Hooters, Big Boy Burger, and Dairy Queen. Drinks will be provided by Coca-Cola, Singha, and Beervana.
Live bands including Ryan Holweger; Matthew Fischer & The Fishes; Dead Chilis; Cactus Terrain; and The Stumbling Swingout, will be playing American rock, blues, and folk throughout the day; and entertainment for kids and adults alike with softball, tug ‘o’ war, egg and water balloon toss, and gunny sack races. Also the foodies can show their speed and stamina at a pie-eating contest.
Soccer Tournaments by U.S./ U.K. / Australian Embassies. Shopping Streets by Al-Mubeen Carpets, Baby Picks, Bricks4kidz, Enginou, Enormemente Shop, Mixed Matcher, and Quality Box and Display.
Everyone can also enter our popular charity raffle to win prizes such as airline tickets, hotel stays, meal vouchers, and more.
We need your support to make this community event special. Here are just some of the ways you can participate:
• Become a Star Sponsor on our U.S. Flag! For a Baht 10,000 donation, your logo is featured in all promotional materials for the event, on our website, and in our T-AB Magazine. You also receive 10 complimentary entrance tickets and the opportunity to host a booth for activity or games. The deadline for including your logo in our print materials is June 8th.
• Donate raffle prizes for our Charity booth raffle. All proceeds from these activities support the American Chamber of Commerce in Thailand Foundation (ATF) student scholarship program. Prize donors will receive recognition at the event, in our quarterly T-AB Magazine, and on our website.
• We still have food vendor slots available. Please contact us for more details about vendor fees and conditions.
• Volunteer to help sell entrance tickets, beverages, and help out on the day of the event.
• Join the planning committee and contribute your ideas for making this year's picnic an even bigger success.
We are looking for additional raffle prizes, star sponsors, and volunteers. If you want to donate a raffle prize or volunteer at the event please contact email@example.com. To become a star sponsor contact firstname.lastname@example.org.