Discount Privileges for Both In-Patient and Out-Patient Services at Samitivej Hospital ( Sukhumvit and Srinakarin Branch)
The Privileges include
- For in-patient services
- 10% discount on room rates, medications, laboratory fees, and X-rays (excluding vaccinations, CT Scan, MRI, ultrasound, dental, special devices, special medications, special laboratory fees, and doctor’s fees, and may not be used in conjunction with insurance coverage)
- For out-patient services
- 10% discount on medications, laboratory fees, and X-rays (excluding vaccinations, CT Scan, MRI, ultrasound, dental, special devices, special medications, special laboratory fees, and doctor’s fees, and may not be used in conjunction with insurance coverage)
Terms and Conditions:
- Present AMCHAM Thailand membership card to receive privileges.
- Discount privileges may be used at Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital and Samitivej Srinakarin Hospital only.
- The hospital reserves the right to change these terms and conditions and modify card benefits without prior notice.
About Samitivej Hospital
Offering full specialties and sub-specialties for both adults and children, Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital is recognized as the healthcare ''provider of choice'' for both Bangkok's local residents and expatriate community. Samitivej has been named Thailand's best corporate medical healthcare provider and Asia's best hospital for medical tourism.
Samitivej received global awards for pediatrics, gynecology, gastroenterology, physiotherapy, cosmetic surgery and aesthetics services. Specialist fields of excellence and expertise are liver and gastroenterology, pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecology, orthopedics, emergency and evacuation services.
Since receiving the first JCI accreditation in 2007, Samitivej is building partnerships with leading hospitals in Japan and the USA to advance medical development and stay at the forefront of international standards of care. Samitivej Group's seven hospitals are members of BDMS.
This Affinity Program is promoted by The American Chamber of Commerce in Thailand.