Up To 25% Discount On Dining At Conrad Bangkok
Cafe@2 International Restaurant
- Easter & Songkran: 25% discount on a la carte and 3-course wine pairing set menu during April 11-15, 2020
- Independence Day: 25% discount on a la carte (food only) and 3-course wine pairing set menu on July 4, 2020
Liu Chinese Restaurant
- 20% discount on a la carte menu. (food only) (dinner)
- Independence Day: 25% discount on a la carte menu (food only) on July 4, 2020
KiSara Japanese Restaurant
- 20% discount on food only for a-la-carte menu (dinner)
- Independence Day: 25% discount on food only for a-la-carte menu on July 4, 2020
*Advanced reservation is required and subject to availability
**The offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions
Contact Person: George Liu – Commercial Director
About Conrad Bangkok
Conrad Bangkok marries luxury with innovation and elegant design with intuitive service to ensure that their guests stay inspired. Located in the heart of Bangkok’s commercial district, connecting their distinguished guests with the incredible sights, shopping, and entertainment options of this vibrant, bustling metropolis. Liu, Conrad’s Chinese restaurant, offers a voyage of discovery into the delicious arts and atmosphere of neo-classical Chinese cuisine. Liu’s menu takes the majority of its influence from Cantonese cuisine, leveraging the great knowledge and influence of China. Menu highlights include peking duck, crispy pork and freshly made dim sum. An experience of the authentic art of Japanese cuisine can be found at KiSara. The name itself was chosen to combine the meanings of absolute sophistication (Ki) with that of dishes that go beyond expectations (Sara). KiSara proudly presents A5 Hida Wagyu beef that originated from Japan’s Gifu prefecture. Diners can enjoy the premium sushi and sashimi, sizzling teppanyaki and diverse sake selections. Café@2 provides a culinary journey that offers an array of sumptuous local and international culinary creations to indulge in all day, from breakfast and lunch to dinner. Indulge in sumptuous, delectable, culinary delights from around the world amidst the French-inspired setting. The restaurant offers an extensive range of dishes such as Thai, Japanese, Chinese, Italian and Indian.
This Affinity Program is promoted by The American Chamber of Commerce in Thailand.