Enjoy 10% Discount for In- Out Patient Services.
- For in-patient services - 10% discount on room rates, medications, laboratory fees, and X-rays.
- For out-patient services - 10% discount on medications, laboratory fees, and X-rays.
Terms and Conditions :
- Excluding vaccinations, CT Scan, MRI, ultrasound, dental, special devices, special medications, special laboratory fees, and doctor’s fees.
- may not be used in conjunction with insurance coverage.
- AMCHAM Digital Membership E-Card must be presented at upon room reservation date or at restaurant to identify eligibility.
- Valid from June 21 - November 30, 2023.
AMCHAM Membership Card
Please present a picture of your membership card when using the services to receive discounts and privileges; an example of the AMCHAM Membership card is shown below. In order to request a membership card, please email: email@example.com
About Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital
Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital, established in 1979, offers full tertiary and multidisciplinary medical care. Providing the latest medical technology and excellence in healthcare services, the hospital's umbrella Samitivej Group counts 1,900 doctors, 750 beds and treats more than 1.8 million patients per year.
Offering full specialties and sub-specialties for both adults and children, Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital is recognized as the healthcare ''provider of choice'' for both Bangkok's local residents and expatriate community. Samitivej has been named Thailand's best corporate medical healthcare provider and Asia's best hospital for medical tourism.
Samitivej received global awards for pediatrics, gynecology, gastroenterology, physiotherapy, cosmetic surgery and aesthetics services. Specialist fields of excellence and expertise are liver and gastroenterology, pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecology, orthopedics, emergency and evacuation services.
Since receiving the first JCI accreditation in 2007, Samitivej is building partnerships with leading hospitals in Japan and the USA to advance medical development and stay at the forefront of international standards of care. Samitivej Group's seven hospitals are members of BDMS.
This Affinity Program is promoted by The American Chamber of Commerce in Thailand.