Star Petroleum Refining Public Company Limited



About Us

Star Petroleum Refining Public Company Limited (SPRC) was established in 1992 as a joint venture refinery between Chevron South Asia Holdings Pte., Ltd and PTT Public Company Limited. SPRC has been a listed company on the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) since 2015. Chevron is our major shareholder with 61% share in SPRC, and the remaining 39% of shares are publicly traded.

SPRC is a leading petroleum product producer in Thailand and among the most efficient refineries in the Asia Pacific region, located in Map Ta Phut Industrial Estate, Rayong. We operate a complex refinery with a capacity of 175,000 barrels per day of crude oil. Our products include liquefied petroleum gas (''LPG''), polymer grade propylene (''PGP''), chemical grade naphtha, premium and regular grades of gasoline, jet fuel, diesel, fuel oil, and asphalt.


Gallery Image 2022%20Run%20for%20you.jpg
Gallery Image 1663293771562%20(Custom).jpg
Gallery Image 1663293770648%20(Custom).jpg
Gallery Image Aquatic%20animal%20release.jpg
Gallery Image Beach%20clean%20up.jpg
Gallery Image DSC07035%20(Custom).JPG
Gallery Image ICC%202022.jpg
Gallery Image IMG_20221219_152848%20(Custom).jpg
Gallery Image IMG_20221219_173404_1%20(Custom).jpg
Gallery Image Kathin%202022.JPG
Gallery Image SPRC_Scholarship%20(AMCHAM).JPG
Gallery Image SPRC_Youth%20blogger.jpg

Rep/Contact Info

Card image cap
Robert Joseph Dobrik
Director and Chief Executive Officer
Card image cap
Nuttira Kongsingha
Government Affairs Manager
Card image cap
Steve Lewis Gibson
Deputy Chief Executive Officer Operation
Card image cap
Nutsara Somkiatweera
Chief Financial Officer
Card image cap
Pornthip Viraphand
Manager Corporate Affairs