Star Petroleum Refining Public Company Limited



About Us

Star Petroleum Refining Public Company Limited (''SPRC'') is one of the leading petroleum product producers in Thailand and among the most efficient refineries in the Asia Pacific and Indian Ocean region. SPRC was founded in 1992 at the Map Ta Phut Industrial Estate, Rayong province, Thailand. Chevron is our major shareholder holding a 61% share in SPRC, and the remaining 39% shares are publicly traded. The major shareholder; Chevron is one of world’s leading oil and gas groups with over a century of experience worldwide

SPRC owns and operates a complex crude oil refinery with a capacity of 175,000 barrels per day of crude oil, which represents about 14% of the refining capacity in Thailand and we supply about one third of the domestic gasoline demand. Our high-quality petroleum products include Liquified Petroleum Gas (LPG), Polymer Grade Propylene (PGP), chemical grade naphtha, premium and regular grades of gasohol, jet fuel, diesel, fuel oil, sulfur, and asphalt. SPRC is primarily focuses on the Thai domestic market. Over 80% of our products are sold out to our major customers, Chevron (Thailand) Limited (CTL), PTT Public Company Limited (PTT) and PTT Oil and Retail Business Public Company Limited (PTTOR). We also export our products to the Indochina region through customers in Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, and Singapore, where our products are sold to a larger Asian market.


Gallery Image SPRC_Activity.jpg
Gallery Image SPRC_CSR.jpg
Gallery Image SPRC_Refinery.JPG
Gallery Image SPRC_Activity1.png
Gallery Image SPRC_CSR4.JPG
Gallery Image SPRC_Refinery2.jpg
Gallery Image SPRC_CSR5.jpg
Gallery Image SPRC_Vision%20Mission%20Core%20values.jpg
Gallery Image SPRC_CSR%202.jpg
Gallery Image SPRC_CSR6.JPG

Rep/Contact Info

Card image cap
Robert Joseph Dobrik
Director and Chief Executive Officer
Card image cap
Nuttira Kongsingha
Government Affairs Manager
Card image cap
Steve Lewis Gibson
Deputy Chief Executive Officer Operation
Card image cap
Nutsara Somkiatweera
Chief Financial Officer
Card image cap
Pornthip Viraphand
Manager Corporate Affairs