Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) PCL
Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) is a member of the Standard Chartered Group, a leading international banking group, with a presence in 60 of the world’s most dynamic markets, and serving clients in a further 85. Our purpose is to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, and our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise, Here for good.
Established in 1894, Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) has played an important role in serving our clients, supporting local business and contributing to Thailand's trade and economy. With around 600 full-time employees, we offer a wide range of corporate & institutional banking products and services to support our clients.
Embedded in our Here for good brand promise is the work we do to promote sustainable development through community investment programmes, including Financial Education for Youths, Employee Volunteering, Seeing is Believing and our latest community engagement program – Futuremakers by Standard Chartered. This new program is our global initiative to tackle inequality and promote greater economic inclusion in our markets. Our ambition is to raise USD 50 million between 2019 and 2023 to empower the next generation to learn, earn and grow.
Whom to Contact
- Anchalee BunsongsikulManaging Director and Head, Global Banking
- Hassaya HasitabhanHead of Corporate Affairs and Brand & Marketing
- Rapeeporn KlawtanonkHead of Human Resources, Thailand
- Nitiphong TejavanijaDirector, Global Banking
- Ekapoj TunsarawiphutHead of Global Subsidiaries
- Plakorn WangleePresident and Chief Executive Officer