Siam Sindhorn Co., Ltd.
Kimpton Maa-Lai Bangkok is extending the heartfelt service with a warm-welcome for 24/7.
From Suvarnabhumi International Airport, take the Highway and Sri Rat Express way and exit at Asoke. Follow New Petchburi road and exit onto Soi Langsuan.
Situated in a city of contrasts, Kimpton MAA-LAI Bangkok is in the center of all the social happenings 24/7. Bangkok is a place where stately ancient temples stand not far from gleaming skyscrapers. Its captivating juxtapositions are what makes it one of the top destinations for global travelers. Surrounded by lush greenery and vibrant modernity, the urban retreat rests on the leafy-green Langsuan Road by Lumpini Park. Charming and charismatic, Kimpton infuses Bangkok city’s energy and creativity into its design and guest experience.
Being Best Comes First.
At Kimpton Maa-Lai Bangkok, we believe that heartfelt, human connections enchanting every guest in deeply meaningful ways.
''Maa-lai'' stems from the age-old Thai philosophy ''lamiat'', which says that life should be approached as a work of art. The ancient belief encourages us to continuously craft and refine the details in the pursuit of perfection. Looking beyond the ordinary, we are inspired to craft maa-lai in thousands of possible ways with creativity and respect.
With our spaces and experiences purely centered on our guests, every detail is thoughtfully curated and artfully delivered. From bold design inspired by locality to flavors imbued with passion, the Kimpton experience is as unique as every guest we welcome.
- Throughout Kimpton Maa-Lai Bangkok’s 231 hotel rooms, we offer you the resting nest of home-away-from-home.
- Find a luxury home in the chic neighborhood of Langsuan, with 131 units of the first Kimpton Residence in the world.
- Dining experiences are the calling card of Kimton Maa-Lai Bangkok, in the world's best foodie city.
- Teaming up with the local HARNN Heritage Spa, amaranth by HARNN is your own personal oasis.
- Explore our innovative meeting space of 578 square meters (more than 6,200 square feet) that go beyond the ordinary.