Pharmaceutical Research & Manufacturers Association (PReMA)
Associations and Non-Profit OrganizationsPharmaceutical
PReMA is a non-profit organization representing members who are research-based pharmaceutical companies innovating medicines to combat the previously incurable and to improve existing treatments. PreMA is committed to promoting good health and quality of life for Thai people and to supporting the advancement of public health systems through the research and development of innovative medicines. PReMA also supports the rights of people and healthcare professionals to choose high quality medicines that best meet their needs. PReMA's main roles, all of which align with PReMA's value of 'Innovative Medicines. Healthier Life,' are to:
- Promote healthier lives through scientific advancements in research and development of high quality medicines by its members;
- Encourage compliance with ethical international
- Collaborate to support patients' timely access to innovative medicines;
- Educate and train related parties in public health systems; and
- Promote understanding of the benefits of intellectual property rights in the development of innovative medicines.