Hanesbrands ROH Asia Ltd.
- Fashion & Textiles
HanesBrands, based in Winston-Salem, N.C., is a socially responsible leading marketer of everyday basic innerwear and activewear apparel in the Americas, Europe, Australia and Asia-Pacific. The company sells its products under some of the world's strongest apparel brands, including Hanes, Champion, Bonds, Maidenform, DIM, Bali, Playtex, Bras N Things, Nur Die/Nur Der, Alternative, L'eggs, JMS/Just My Size, Lovable, Wonderbra, Berlei, and Gear for Sports. The company sells T-shirts, bras, panties, shapewear, underwear, socks, hosiery, and activewear produced in the company's low-cost global supply chain. A member of the S&P 500 stock index, Hanes has approximately 68,000 employees in more than 40 countries and is ranked No. 432 on the Fortune 500 list of America's largest companies by sales. Hanes takes pride in its strong reputation for ethical business practices.
Whom to Contact
- Ajay GodboleVice President, Asia Operations
- Thomas KerrDirector, Eastern Hemisphere Operations, Finance
- Bob PostlethwaiteDirector Operations Planning
- Rodolfo SantosDirector, Supply Chain Services
- Alice SkeersDirector Sourcing Asia & Continuous Improvement, G
- Nagalingam SubramaniamDirector, Human Resources, Supply Chain Asia