Citi established a business presence in Thailand in 1967, and has since grown to become one of the leading financial institutions in the country. Citi Thailand provides a full range of corporate and customer banking solutions through Citi and Citibank to over 1 million customers. Citi has 3 Retail Banking branches and 32 Citi network branches with approximately 2,200 local employees and a full range of digital banking capabilities. Citi Thailand's clients include the government and related entities, global multinationals, leading local corporate and financial institutions, as well as globally minded consumers.
Citi Thailand was voted in 2017 the Best Bank in Thailand by The Asset Asian Awards for the eight consecutive year, and the 2017 Best Foreign Commercial Bank in Thailand by Finance Asia, the 13th time in 15 years.
Citi Thailand is a member of Citigroup/Citibank, a leading global bank. Citi has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi started business in New York in 1812, has had an Asia presence since 1902.
- Citi Prestige Credit Card - A World of Unforgettable Experiences Awaits
- Discover Great Deals Wherever You Are With Your Citi Card
- Better Together - Unlock Exclusive Benefits Of Citi Prestige Card When You Are Citigold Customer
- Spend like a Local Overseas And Shop Online Globally With Your Citibank Debit Mastercard
- AMCHAM & Citi Thailand Platinum Member Story