Birla Carbon (Thailand) Public Co., Ltd.
Manufacturer and supplier of carbon black additives.
BIRLA CARBON THAILAND PUBLIC CO. LTD.
Established in 1978, Birla Carbon Thailand Public Co. Ltd. (BCT) is a leading manufacturer of Carbon Black in Thailand with a capacity of 275,000 tonnes per annum. It also has the capability of producing customized Carbon Black grades as per requirement.
BCT has the unique distinction of supplying Carbon Black to all the six continents from a single location. It meets over 50% of Japan’s total Carbon Black imports and also supplies to other global markets including Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, China, Korea, Taiwan and Australia.
RECOGNITION AND CAPABILITIES
• ‘FORBES Award of Asia Pacific’s Best 200 small companies under a billion’ for 6 consecutive years.
• National Quality and Productivity Improvement Promotion Award; River Conservation and Restoration Outstanding Award and Good Governance Certificate on Environmental Governance – 2009, Ministry of Industry, Thailand.
• National QC Promotion Award – 2010, Ministry of Industry, Thailand.
• Deming Prize for Total Quality Management, Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Excellence, Consistency and Special Award for TPM from JIPM and Prime Minister’s Award for Outstanding Productivity.
• Benchmarked as the Best HR Company in Thailand.
• BVQI Award 2007 for Excellent Performance in quality, safety and environmental management systems.
• Nominated for Best Performance Company in Industrial category for SET Award 2006.
• BCT is certified for ISO/TS 16949, Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series (OHSAS) 18001, ISO 14001 from BV Certification (Thailand), ISO/IEC 17025 and Lab Accreditation from Thai Industrial Standards Institute.