This event has been postponed to July 20 at 9 am
The Government Affairs Council will convene virtually on June 23 with the following agenda:
- The Government Affairs report of May-June
- Matters for discussion
- Upcoming meetings with the government:
- Prime Minister.
- Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Public Health.
- Minister of Tourism and Sports.
- Minister of Labor.
- Minister of Digital Economy and Society.
- Permanent Secretary of Ministry of Transport - Road Safety.
- Director General of Department of Disaster Prevention and Mitigation, Ministry of Interior - Road Safety.
- Other matters.
All AMCHAM members are welcome to attend the Government Affairs Council meetings to stay abreast of the policy priorities that AMCHAM advocates for on behalf of members. Advance registration is necessary, as we do not accept walk-ins or non-member guests for these meetings.
Membership in the AMCHAM Thailand Government Affairs Council is open to managers of government relations and public affairs of AMCHAM Thailand member companies.
To continue to receive updates on our advocacy meetings and activities, or to request to join the Council, please contact email@example.com