The Government Affairs Council will convene virtually on May 25 with the following agenda:
- The Government Affairs Report of May.
- Matters for discussion.
- AMCHAM Composite Road Safety Campaign Proposal 2021 here.
- Ten for Ten:
- Simplify and digitize cross-border clearances.
- Follow through with the Simple and Smart License.
- AMCHAM recommendation to delay implementation of the E-Commerce Tax.
- Upcoming virtual meetings with the Royal Thai Government.
- Prime Minister/DPM and Minister of Energy.
- DPM and Minister of Public Health.
- Minister of Tourism.
- Minister of Labor.
- Minister of MDES.
- Other matters.
All AMCHAM members are welcome to attend the Government Affairs Council meetings to stay abreast of the policy priorities that AMCHAM advocates for on behalf of members. Advance registration is necessary, as we do not accept walk-ins or non-member guests for these meetings.
Membership in the AMCHAM Thailand Government Affairs Council is open to managers of government relations and public affairs of AMCHAM Thailand member companies.
To continue to receive updates on our advocacy meetings and activities, or to request to join the Council, please contact email@example.com