The Government Affairs Council will convene virtually on April 21 with the following agenda:
- The government affairs report of March-April, including the outcome of:
- AMCHAM virtual membership meeting and exclusive roundtable with Deputy Prime Minister Anutin Charnvirakul on March 17.
- Meeting with Director General Lavaron Sangsnit, Excise Department on March 22.
- Cabinet reshuffle.
- Upcoming meetings with the government:
- Minister of Tourism.
- Minister of Labor.
- AMCHAM membership meeting with Immigration Commissioner as keynote speaker.
- Prime Minister.
- Minister of Transport.
- Issues for discussion
- AMCHAM road safety campaign.
- AMCHAM letter to MDES regarding PDPA.
- Ten for Ten – to generate more awareness.
- Public affairs - to mobilize broad public support for AMCHAM’s advocacy effort.
- American business competitiveness – an additional KPI.
- Other matters.
All AMCHAM members are welcome to attend the Government Affairs Council meetings to stay abreast of the policy priorities that AMCHAM advocates for on behalf of members. Advance registration is necessary, as we do not accept walk-ins or non-member guests for these meetings.
Membership in the AMCHAM Thailand Government Affairs Council is open to managers of government relations and public affairs of AMCHAM Thailand member companies.
To continue to receive updates on our advocacy meetings and activities, or to request to join the Council, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org