FCA Dinner “EV Readiness and Adoption in Thailand"
The Australian-Thai Chamber of Commerce (AustCham), together with Foreign Chambers Alliance (FCA) partners the American Chamber of Commerce in Thailand (AMCHAM), British Chamber of Commerce Thailand (BCCT) and German-Thai Chamber of Commerce (GTCC), invite members and guests to join us for a dinner briefing on 'EV Readiness and Adoption in Thailand' with Mr. Suvicha 'Tom' Sudchai, Chief Executive Officer, EVME PLUS Company Limited, Thailand's full-service EV ownership experience platform. As the leader of the automotive manufacturing country in ASEAN, Thailand is making a huge step to offer a cleaner transportation option. The electric vehicle is the star of these decades that will change not just how you fuel your cars but also how you live and play. While the number of EVs worldwide is expected to grow in the following years aggressively, Thailand is currently in the early phase of EV adoption. There are massive opportunities for suppliers, manufacturers, and consumers in this sector. Where are we now? What is needed to be done to foster this greener society? And how can you take part in the EV adoption in Thailand?
Khun Tom has an astonishing background in information technology, especially in product development, structural design, planning strategy, and product management. Through his specialty, Khun Tom spent his initial career working with leading global companies such as Accenture, Deloitte, and IBM in several the United States and Asia-Pacific countries. Before joining "EVME PLUS", he was a senior executive at big name banks such as SCB, KTB, and one of the FinTech and Blockchain industry pioneers in Thailand. Khun Tom graduated with a bachelor's degree in Computer Science from the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign and a Master's of Business Administration from the University of Texas.
- Limited spaces, please book early to avoid disappointment.
- COVID-19 Requirements: Attendees must be able to show proof of at least double vaccinated and a Negative test result (ATK/RT-PCR) conducted within 24 hours of arriving at the event. Please see the AustCham's Covid-19 Guidelines for events
AustCham's event policy:
- Due to Covid-19 restrictions and limited event space, registrations in advance are required and we will not accept walk-ins at this event.
Payment and Cancellation policy:
- Advance payment is required to confirm your registration and if payment not made 24 hours before event, your place will be passed on to the waiting list.
- Free cancellation within 24 hours before the event and payments are refundable or transferred to next event's credit.
Cancellations received less than 24 hours (1 days) and no-shows are NOT able to receive neither a refund nor credit. For those who haven't paid will be charged with invoice unconditionally.