Digital Economy Committee – February DE Committee meeting
Digital Economy Committee invites all members to join our February DE Committee meeting
- Review of a recent presentation made by the DGA (Digital Government Agency). The new DGA President, Dr. Supot, will be the AMCHAM monthly luncheon speaker on February 19.
- Digital Economy upskilling. AMCHAM has expressed a willingness to support efforts by the Ministry of Education to improve digital literacy, especially in vocational education. Both the DE committee and the HR committee can participate. Amb. Tomwit will share the Chamber?s ideas for this project.
- Finalize planning of the PDPA Seminar scheduled for March (in collaboration with the Legal committee) Confirm venue arrangements, speakers, content
- Explore other areas of cross-committee collaboration. Smart Visa and Personal Data Protection, with the HR committee. Digital Marketing tools, with the Communications and Marketing committee
- Advocacy review. What we expect to prioritize this year as key DE advocacy topics
- Updates from committee members on their recent activities. Share what your company has been up to. (A little self-promotion never hurt! )
- Discussion of the Immigration Department’s (new) beta version of online 90-day reporting. Find out what it will look like and how will it work.