The Customs & Excise Council will convene virtually on September 8 with the following agenda:
- Approval of August Meeting Minutes.
- Customs & Excise Paper - Update on support from Government Affairs Council and Board of Governors.
- Customs and Excise Paper – Discussion on presenting the paper to Customs Department.
- Industrial Waste / Used Electronic Parts- Update on redefinition request.
- Trade Control Weapons of Mass Destruction (TCWMD) – Seminar proposal and discussion on agenda for US Embassy and DFT speakers.
All AMCHAM members are welcome to attend the Customs & Excise Council meetings to stay abreast of the policy priorities that AMCHAM advocates for on behalf of members. Advance registration is necessary.
To continue to receive updates on our meetings and activities, or to request to join the Council, please contact email@example.com