Customs & Excise Council: February Meeting
The Customs & Excise Council will convene to discuss the following topics:
- Advocacy for the following topics;
- Comments on the current Rewards system for AMCHAM position paper.
- Comments on the Customs Free Zone sequential requirement on local content for AMCHAM position paper.
- Quarterly meeting with Director-General of the Customs Department
- Quarterly meeting with Director-General of the Excise Department
Preparation for future activities
Learning: Quarterly Briefing
Q1: Trade Control on Weapon of Mass Destruction law
Speaker: Ministry of Commerce and AMCHAM Customs and Auto Council
Q2: Digitization of Customs
Speaker: Customs Department
Q2: Luxury Auto Tax
Speaker: Excise Department and AMCHAM Customs and Auto Council
Q3: Customs process in Cambodia, Myanmar and Laos
Speaker: Representative from MNC
Q4: RCEP Customs duty and FTAs including Non-Tariff Barriers (NTB)
Speaker: Ministry of Commerce
Next meeting date and agenda.
Register for this meeting to discuss these issues which affect many AMCHAM companies and help us to determine workable solutions.