2022 Edelman Trust Barometer - How Can Business Help Break the Cycle of Distrust in Thailand?
As the COVID-19 pandemic stretches into its third year, climate-related disasters and systemic social issues have upended people's values, priorities and expectations, leading to a reassessment of their trust in societal institutions.
Join us for the virtual launch of the Thailand findings of the 2022 Edelman Trust Barometer, the world's most robust exploration on trust in society's major institutions, business, government, NGOs and media. Having studied trust for the past 21 years, Edelman's findings reconfirm that trust is the ultimate currency. Despite this, we are seeing the world ensnared in a vicious cycle of distrust, fueled by disinformation and division. This event will discuss the main forces driving the cycle of distrust and strategies to mitigate them, providing business leaders in Thailand with valuable insights on how they can take action to restore trust.
Moderator: Laura Spence, Director of Clients Services and Operations, Edelman Thailand
- Chitlada Hanvoravongchai, President of OfficeMate Thailand
- Pana Janviroj, Editor, Asia News Network Group
- Siriporn Chaiyasuta, Vice President, Asia Strategy, Chevron Eurasia Pacific
- Adrian Warr, CEO, Southeast Asia & APAC Head of Employee Experience, Edelman
- Dr. Pavida Pananond, Professor of International Business, Thammasat Business School